Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Madness

Things, read and heard, that made me cringe. I'm sure they'll do the same to you - and make you feel just a little more knowledgeable today because you, grammar friends, know better. ;)


"Our newest little kissable edition..." (Arguably, this could have been done intentionally, poetically, but I'm pretty sure the author meant addition.)

"But homework and reading are extremely important to my husband and I..."

"Max overheard my brother and I yelling at each other."

"Look whose front and center."

"It's not going to put you and I back where we belong."

"...and that the seatbelt or LATCH system are installed correctly." (This last one was on CNN.com, folks.)

1 comment:

  1. Shif! I feel terrible that i didn't know you had a blog! How did I not know this? So, someone told me about this yesterday and i love it! So great!

    ReplyDelete