Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project of the Week Digest, Without Much Reupholstering

After my last post, I dove into preparations for making progress on my reupholstery. But I got thwarted by a missing zipper foot! I needed it for making cording before I could proceed on the chairs, and though I scoured every store in Tallahassee that should have had one, I had to give up and order one online.  

While I was waiting, I had to channel my ramped up motivation into something, so I made Elora a nightgown and a library bag.






I made some Greek yogurt from fat free milk. Have you ever tried making your own yogurt? It's delicious, easy, and economical. You wouldn't believe how creamy and thick it gets. I use the instructions found here



I like to store it in serving-sized glass tupperware. And I love to look at this tidy stack once my yogurt is ready to go. =) 


I also made a plastic bag holder.


And a birthday present with this wonderful free bag pattern

 When the zipper foot arrived, I made my cording. 


And now I can commence my actual reupholstering. Whew. 










No comments:

Post a Comment